Over the last twelve months I’ve covered many different topics through the Focus Guru and RachaelChiverton blogs. Some of the blogs have been written to address common questions I’m asked about business and contracts and others have been about mindset, creating habits and making the best use of time.
Here is a re-cap of everything I’ve covered, from my Communications and Cashflow Workshop with James Perryman, to the business skills we can learn from our pets.
I’ve had some lovely feedback from clients in different sectors who are gaining huge benefits from the improved time management and streamlined processes I have helped to implement.
If I can help you or your staff with any business related issue, please contact me either by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 07756 772950. I offer a free 15 minute consultation and will work with you to make small changes that make a big difference.
- What numbers should you know for your business?
- Workshop – Why do you talk to me like that?
- Do you get scared by figures?
- What does a Business Performance Data Analysist do?
- How to identify what’s draining your time and find trusted recommendations for outsourcing business tasks
- How to get the most from your networking 121s and coffee chats
- Turn on the Tracking – Why it’s important to know who clicks the links in your emails
- How you can easily overcome a lack confidence when speaking on the phone
- How understanding your figures will grow your business to the next level
- The importance of your communication mindset
- How having a bespoke contract saves time, money and prevents quibbling
- Does your USP kick butt?
- The Top Three Pains of Being a Business Owner
- Time and Task Management – The Easy Way to Get More Done
- Can one new habit make your business grow?
- How to stick to your new habits when the going gets tough
- Do you need more time to get everything done?
- Do you have the right resources to run your business efficiently?
- How to find the right motivation to achieve your business goals
- How Software and Systems can bring Emotional Happiness in Your Business
- How creating systems and processes can simplify your business
- The Non-Techy Way To Make Your Website Work For You
- How to Manage Your Time in the School Holidays
- What Habits Do You Need To Change Today?
- Summer Holiday Advice – Using Your Time Twice
- Choose the right scheduling software to keep your business running, even when you’re on holiday
- Lessons from Formula 1 – How to spot warning signs of burnout and how you can help yourself and others.
- Do you rely on “the last minute” to get things done?
- Are You Looking for Amazing Christmas Gifts for Your Awkward Family and Friends?
- Do You Need To Update Your Contract For 2020?
- How Small Social Media Changes Can Make A Big Difference To Your Life
- Will Outsourcing Your Admin Help You Grow Your Business?
- Relax and Buy Your Christmas Gifts at the Wet Led Pop Up Shop
- How to look after yourself and your business in the Christmas party season
- How To Schedule Your Social Media So You Can Spend More Time Doing What You Want
- Merry Christmas And End Of The Year Reflections
Thank you for sharing this year with me. As 2019 draws to a close, I hope to continue working with you, developing new strategies, boosting your social media presence, creating new habits and being accountable with sticking to them, writing your contracts and enhancing your processes and productivity. Let’s make 2020 your best year yet!