“Rachael has been my accountability buddy for a few months now. I’ve not only taken responsibility for making the most of my time and energy but I’ve learned so much about myself.I’ve learned where I’m wasting time doing the things that aren’t going to get my closer to my goals how to prioritise my self-care which means I have more energy to complete my tasks taking time for mindfulness practices helps my motivation and keeps me engaged in my tasks how to not give myself such a hard time when things don’t go to plan how to break down tasks into easier steps to create momentum towards success.
Rachael’s spreadsheet is now always open on my laptop and keeping my eye on and updating it gives me a little dopamine rush.
She has a great way of talking me out of energy slump and this helps me to think more laterally on how to boost my energy levels and motivation in a way that suits me.
Thank you Rachael 🙂Growth is accelerated with you in my life!”Julie Dore, Certified freelance trainer
Business owners need to take action in order to achieve their goals and grow their businesses.
Here are some reasons why taking action is essential:
- Progress: Action is the only way to make progress. If you want to achieve your goals and move your business forward, you need to take action towards those goals. Without action, you will remain stuck in the same place and your business will not grow.
- Opportunities: Taking action can also open up new opportunities for your business. When you take action, you are more likely to encounter new ideas, meet new people, and discover new opportunities that can help you grow and expand your business.
- Learning: Taking action also provides opportunities for learning and growth. When you take action, you are able to test your ideas and strategies, learn from your mistakes, and gain valuable experience that can help you make better decisions in the future.
- Competitive advantage: Finally, taking action can give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace. In today’s fast-paced business world, those who take action and move quickly are often the ones who succeed. By taking action towards your goals, you can stay ahead of the competition and position your business for long-term success.
Overall, taking action is essential for business owners who want to achieve their goals, grow their businesses, and stay competitive in the marketplace. By being proactive and taking action towards your goals, you can create a successful and thriving business.
“Before I started working with Rachael Chiverton I had a “to-do” list longer than my arm with things being on it for months because I kept leaving them to the bottom of the list.
Rachael taught me how to have an achievement list instead of a to-do list, how to break things down, help me plan my time so I could get the stuff done.
Now each week I know what I need to do, when I need to get it done by and have the tools to ensure I get things done.”
Kirsty Hall, Social Media Manager
How can group accountability help you?
Group accountability can be a powerful tool for achieving personal and professional goals. Here are some reasons why you should consider using group accountability:
- Increased motivation: When you have a group of people holding you accountable, you are more likely to stay motivated and committed to your goals. Knowing that others are counting on you can be a powerful motivator to keep pushing forward, even when you face challenges or setbacks.
- Support and encouragement: Group accountability also provides a source of support and encouragement. When you are part of a group, you have access to a network of people who share your goals and can offer advice, feedback, and support when you need it.
- Shared learning: Being part of a group also provides opportunities for shared learning. You can learn from the experiences and insights of others in the group, and share your own knowledge and expertise. This can help you grow and develop faster than you would on your own.
- Greater accountability: Group accountability also provides a higher level of accountability than you might have on your own. When you commit to your goals in front of a group, you are more likely to follow through on your commitments and stay accountable to your own standards.
Overall, group accountability can be a powerful tool for achieving your goals, providing motivation, support, shared learning, and greater accountability.